Make a complain letter to the Director about being charged extra prize than the labelled price For HSC Students




 30 April 2022

Director

National Consumers Rights Protection Department, Dhaka


Subject: About being charged extra than the labelled price.


Sir,

I have the honour to draw your kind attention to the fact that I am a lecturer of Govt. B. L. College, Daulatpur, Khulna. Yesterday I along with one of my friends went to 'Appayan' a restaurant at Daulatpur. But it is a matter of regret that I was charged extra than the labelled price. Our complaint to the manager of the restaurant was in vain. In this way, numerous consumers are being deceived by this restaurant. I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to take proper steps against this unjust activity of the restaurant and oblige thereby.


Yours faithfully,

Imran Ahmed

Lecturer, The Department of English

Govt. B. L. College, Daulatpur, Khulna