❝ Transfer Certificate ❞ Application Class 11-12


02 September 2020

The Principal

Rajbari Govt. College, Rajbari .

Subject : Application for a transfer certificate.

Sir,

With due respect I beg to state that I have been studying in your college for the last one year under your kind and efficient guidance. I have always done good in exams and was making good progress with my studies. But this is really a matter of concern that my father who is a government official, has been transferred from here to Dhaka. He has to join his new place of posting very soon. He wants me to go with him and study in a college there. So, it has become an urgent necessity to get a transfer certificate from you so that I can get myself admitted into a college in Dhaka.


I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be sympathetic enough to consider my case and issue me a transfer certificate at the earliest.


Yours obediently,

Tuhin

Class XI, Roll-02